This week was a crazy busy and fast week!! The boys had a lot going on for school and it was Valentines Day <3 This has probably been my best week of this pregnancy yet as far as energy, workouts, least amount of sickness, etc.
We had a great Valentines Day at home just like usual we make a sweet treat of chocolate covered strawberries and John grills some amazing steaks and we keep it super low key. He definitely surprised me this year with 1 long stem rose (think the Bachelor) and gave me Alan Jackson concert tickets. It was really quite adorable.
NOW to the good stuff. Time to take a poll on if Baby #3 is a BOY or a GIRL. I am going to list out the differences of this pregnancy vs my other two and let you be the judge. Our appt. is quickly approaching and I can't wait to hear your vote!
1. With BOTH boys I found out ASAP (4 weeks) With this baby I didn't find out until almost 6 wks
(b/c little to no symptoms)
2. With the boys I was exhausted in my first tri mester SAME with this one
3. I never experienced sickness with either boys With this baby I was so sick for pushing 4 weeks
(like couldn't barely move off the couch sick)
3. I had NO glowing effect of pregnancy with the boys, this pregnancy I hear it once a day
(I don't feel like I am but everyone keeps saying it)
4. I carried low with both boys, with this baby I have 3 people tell me I am carrying high
5. My boys heart rates were low, this baby it is higher
6. WIVES TALES: With Braxton it said girl but was a boy, with Tatum it said boy, this baby it says GIRL.
7. WIVES TALES: The swinging ring test with both boys said boy, this one it says GIRL
8. WIVES TALES: With the boys I had horrible blemishes, same goes for this baby
9: WIVES TALES: Hormones...With the boys I was pretty even tempered, if I cried hormonally it was probably over food ;) This baby, it takes NOTHING to make me cry
10. WIVES TALES: Last but not least with the boys I had NO specific craving that when I ate it it was like YES that was what I wanted. This baby holy strong cravings for very specific things that hit the spot!!
Baby size of: Cucumber
Favorite moment this week- I felt the baby move ... three nights in a row!
Miss Anything: Clear skin ;)
Movement: Yes, I wasn't sure at first but 3 diff times in one night in the same place then it was 3 nights in a row, same place, between 9-10pm!!
Food cravings- Cucumbers again!!
Anything making you queasy or sick- Braxton threw up this week and that was absolutely horrible to have to deal with
Have you started to show yet- YES!!
Gender- See above to tell me what you think!!
Belly Button in or out- In
Other Notes: I feel great this week
Exercise: 6 Days this week!!! yay
Sleep: Been good, been tired but sleeping wellLooking forward to: Ultrasound day!!!!!!